Growing our presence throughout the U.S.
- Roof Tech completes its 5th year of incorporation in the U.S.
- Nearly 5,000 PV systems installed in the U.S. with Roof Tech’s self-flashing, rail-less mounting system
- Launch of Roof Tech Gen II rail-less mounting solution with fewer parts and faster install time.
- PE stamped letters with Roof Tech products extended to more than 37 states and Canada
- Roof Tech exhibits its products at the nation’s top three solar conferences:SPI, NABCEP and ISNA, and participates in local events throughout the United States and Canada
As a staunch industry advocate, in early 2016 Roof Tech played a pivotal role in the formation of the PV Mounting System Manufacturers Committee (MSMC), a groundbreaking collaboration among the nation’s largest mounting and racking suppliers.
April: RT-[E] MOUNT is selected as one of the top entries by the Intersolar AWARD 2015 expert panel.
July: Exhibit at Intersolar North America
August: Exhibit at SOMO
September: Exhibit at Solar Power International
Aug: Additional PE reports completed bringing total to 29 states
January: RT-[E] Mount AIR™ product release
March: ETL 2703 certification received
April: First installation of RT-[E] Mount
May: Testing phase completed for ICC Evaluation Report
June: Additional PE reports completed bringing total to 22 states
July: Roof Tech introduces expanded product line at Intersolar North America
July: First installation of RT-[E] Mount AIR
August: Expansion of Roof Tech national sales team
January: Roof Tech office opens first U.S. office in Novato, California
June: ASTM 2140 evaluation completed to test products underwater
December: First set of PE reports completed for 17 states
June: Roof Tech incorporated in State of California
July: Roof Tech debuts U.S. product line at Intersolar North America
March: First PV array installed with U set Solar®