Roof-Tech, inc. is searching for a full-time Marketing Coordinator to support the renewable energy company’s efforts in North America. The ideal candidate would be comfortable with both digital and traditional marketing strategies in a technical environment and support the overall implementation of successful marketing activities including, but not limited to:
Marketing Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Marketing of products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Maintenance of promotional materials, plans meetings and trade shows, maintain databases, and prepare reports.
- Prepare marketing and advertising collaterals, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations.
- Brainstorm with sales teams to analyze and upload leads generated from activities
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing marketing data
- Evaluate and understand competitive marketplace and promotional messaging
- Plan meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitor budget by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Industry knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading trade publications.
- Support active promotion of the organization by establishing media activities including regular press release cadence and social media management
- Establish newsletter program
We at Roof-Tech offer a remote working environment and will support the ideal candidate with their needs in order to successfully fulfill role expectations.
Desired Qualifications / Skills:
- Direct and digital marketing skillset preferred
- Market segmentation & Marketing research
- Marketing project management
- Process improvement
- Initiative & Planning
Education and Experience Requirements
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Working knowledge of print advertisement processes
- Experience in administering organization social channels
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite, experience with Adobe Suite also preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic approach to work and strong desire for a collaborative work environment
- Ability to create marketing content and support documents
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively; as well as work independently and as a team
- Ability to travel at least once per month
Education and Experience Preferences
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field as well as at least two years’ marketing, advertising or graphic design experience
- Proven working experience in digital marketing or event coordination
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Ability to grasp moderately technical product information
- Strong attention to detail
Please send your CV to : HR@roof-tech.us