Please read the full Job Description before applying at the end. Thank you!
Marketing & Sales Assistant (Full time – Remote)
Roof Tech Inc. is searching for a full-time Marketing & Sales Assistant to support the renewable energy company’s efforts in North America. The ideal candidate would be comfortable with both event coordination and marketing strategies in a technical environment. Also supporting the Marketing and Sales team for tradeshows and distributor events.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Support the marketing team in the development and implementation of the marketing plan for Roof Tech Inc.’s product line and company values.
- Work very closely with the Marketing Coordinator to assist in coordinating all travel arrangements, tradeshow schedule, and exhibitor items for all scheduled shows.
- Travel to events and tradeshows with sales team and management to ensure the event is executed with the highest quality and brand awareness. Manage all tradeshow and event inventory for future planning.
- Create video and photo content from events and tradeshows for the company’s digital and social media marketing efforts (i.e., Website, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, blog and email campaigns) for the Marketing Coordinator to create and the Marketing Manager to execute for immediate and future needs.
- Be able to exhibit Roof Tech’s values in whatever environment you are working in to create and establish long-lasting customer relations.
- Obtain marketing data and customer information and organize this data to assist Marketing Manager in ongoing targeted campaigns and possible leads for sales managers.
- Work closely with the Regional Sales Managers (RSM’s) to assist them in the planning and scheduling of their regional roadshows. Assist them during the roadshow and collect content for marketing team. Assist RSM’s on their distribution partner events such as warehouse openings, anniversaries, lunch and learns, golf sponsorships, and more.
- Support the sales team and assist the marketing team by creating follow-up emails in a timely manner after regional events to gather leads or establish business relationships for the RSM.
- Passion for event planning.
- Very strong attention to detail and highly organized.
- Self-motivated, multi-tasker, and autonomous.
- Creative with an interest in interior design for tradeshow setup.
- Some photography/video taking and editing skills.
- Tech savvy.
- Social media skills, especially utilizing live options while working events.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite and other software.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Enthusiastic approach to work and strong desire for a collaborative work environment.
- Understanding brand awareness and recognition.
- Networking skills including knowledge of the company and products when attending shows and social events.
- Public speaking skills.
- Time management skills and deadline driven.
- Motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively, as well as work independently and as a team.
- Demonstrated experience in event planning and social media marketing.
- Ability to grasp moderately technical product information.
- Graphic design experience in Adobe Suite, Canva, or other graphic design software.
- Ability to travel 60%-80% of the time.
- Ability to travel 8-12 days per month on 4-5 consecutive day trips.
- Prefer to be within 20-30 mins of a major airport.
- Availability to travel on weekend days as needed.
- Ability to lift 40-50 pounds regularly with ease.
- You must reside within the United states and live within the EST, CST, MST or PST time zones.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- An Associate Degree in marketing or a related field.
- At least one to two years’ marketing and event coordination experience.
- Remote job, work anywhere in the United States!
- Lots of traveling opportunities!
- Eight paid holidays per year.
- Accrued Paid Time Off.
- Pay: $30,000-$45,000 per year based on experience.