Roof-Tech, Inc. is searching for a full-time West Regional Sales Manager for the to support the renewable energy company’s efforts in North America. The ideal candidate must live near a major airport in the following states:
Northwest Regional Sales Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Develop, manage and grow accounts in your region.
- Develop and implement a strategic sales plan to achieve sales targets to meet corporate objectives for product and services.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present products to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Adhere to and enthusiastically drive all Roof Tech initiatives.
- Showing discretion and independent judgment. At times you will need to make decisions that may have a significant financial impact. It is important these decisions be made with sound business judgment in a manner that keeps Roof Tech’s financial interests in mind while maintaining our high standards of customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with our marketing teams to create a transparent and seamless customer lifecycle from initial lead to existing customer. Report any critical feedback effectively up the chain.
- Report all activities through our CRM ZOHO
Education and Experience Requirements
- Proven experience as a Sales Manager, or in other sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. ZOHO) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Capacity, confident, competitive and comfortable with selling over the phone or physical cold call
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- Ability to grasp moderately technical product information
- Strong attention to detail
To be considered please fill out our application form here. Thank you!