Our best-selling roof mount base, the RT-MINI II, is designed to attach conventional rail mounting
systems for any sloped roofs consisting of metal, EPDM, TPO, and asphalt.
The RT-MINI II has more mounting options for rafters and also combines rafter and deck
attachments. The optional Roof Tech 5 x 90mm stainless wood screws (rafter only) can provide a
wider span, and the offset rafter mounting adds more options on any style of roof and pitch.
Features & Benefits
- Includes the Roof Tech’s self-flashing AlphaSeal® system.
- 100% waterproof and certified by the International Code Council (ICC-ESR 3575).
- Faster installation time because RT-MINI II is fastened with wood screws, eliminating the need for pilot holes.
- No damage to the seal on the asphalt shingles.
- Engineered to withstand wind speeds up to 180 mph and ground snow up to 90 PSF.
- The new design uses less aluminum, making it a more efficient design that reduces raw materials and decreases logistic expenses.
- Stamped PE letters are available for 40 states in the U.S. and five provinces in Canada.
- Florida product approved for all HVHZ projects.