Growing our presence throughout the U.S.
Since establishing our business in June 2012, we have continued to expand our presence throughout the U.S. Roof Tech’s product introductions at Intersolar North America in 2013 and 2014 instantly attracted interest from dozens of PV installers and distributors. Today, our momentum is growing as more and more customers discover the ease, reliability and cost savings of our residential PV mounting solutions.
- Roof Tech brings innovation with a pass-through roof entry bracket, the RT-REB
- Roof Tech raises the limited warranty to 25 yr. including its flagship RT Butyl “flexible flashing”
- Stamped P.E. Letters for the US gets the IBC 2018 update (ASCE 7-16)
- Estimated 1,000,000 mark of PV systems installed in Japan and USA with Yanegiken/Roof Tech mounting systems.
- The new rail-less PV Mounting RT APEX gets its structural tests, P.E. Stamped Letters along with the UL 2703 listing of over 100 available PV Modules and successfully debuts in Colorado, New York, Florida and Texas.
Roof Tech launched the RT MINI. In a short time it has become the most popular mounting base. Engineered with the same proprietary RT Butyl (Flexible Flashing system developed by Yanegiken since 1994), The MINI is a self-flashing mounting system that Yanegiken has been using since 1994.
- Roof Tech completes its 5th year of incorporation in the U.S.
- Nearly 5,000 PV systems installed in the U.S. with Roof Tech’s self-flashing, rail-less mounting system
- Launch of Roof Tech Gen II rail-less mounting solution with fewer parts and faster install time.
- PE stamped letters with Roof Tech products extended to more than 37 states and Canada
- Roof Tech exhibits its products at the nation’s top three solar conferences:SPI, NABCEP and ISNA, and participates in local events throughout the United States and Canada
As a staunch industry advocate, in early 2016 Roof Tech played a pivotal role in the formation of the PV Mounting System Manufacturers Committee (MSMC), a groundbreaking collaboration among the nation’s largest mounting and racking suppliers.
April: RT-[E] MOUNT is selected as one of the top entries by the Intersolar AWARD 2015 expert panel.
July: Exhibit at Intersolar North America
August: Exhibit at SOMO
September: Exhibit at Solar Power International
Aug: Additional PE reports completed bringing total to 29 states
January: RT-[E] Mount AIR™ product release
March: ETL 2703 certification received
April: First installation of RT-[E] Mount
May: Testing phase completed for ICC Evaluation Report
June: Additional PE reports completed bringing total to 22 states
July: Roof Tech introduces expanded product line at Intersolar North America
July: First installation of RT-[E] Mount AIR
August: Expansion of Roof Tech national sales team
January: Roof Tech office opens first U.S. office in Novato, California
June: ASTM 2140 evaluation completed to test products underwater
December: First set of PE reports completed for 17 states
June: Roof Tech incorporated in State of California
July: Roof Tech debuts U.S. product line at Intersolar North America
March: March: First PV array installed with U set Solar®